Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! My name is Lena! I have a custom 2016 victory Cross country and 1961 Triumph Trophy!

I've had a baby recently so I've been off the ridinf scale but I'm back and riding more than ever!

I also work for Strokers Dallas and RF Custom Parts. Im glad to be apart of this great group!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Never been to Strokers but if I'm ever down that way you can bet I will make it a point to stop in.

Yeah, I'm an old HD guy too but things change and IMHO, Victory is the better machine overall. HD does have the fit and finish down a bit better and of course their aftermarket is huge and less expensive but I still prefer the Vic's. I wouldn't mind owning a new Polaris/Indian one day too.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Welcome! I like a lot of the Rick Fairless goodies... Will you be giving us a special coupon code??? Lol

·
Registered
12,148 Posts
A big welcome from the Pacific Northwet. We especially like to have the ladies on board--that helps to maintain a more civil demeanor to otherwise snarky posts.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Welcome to the forums....:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,017 Posts
Welcome and nice Orange Bike you got there, but I'm bias ... :angel

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Welcome! Do we get a discount? :grin I had to ask...come on, you all were thinking it huh :laugh

I've never been to Stroker's but I watched a number of TV shows where Rick was featured. I still think his Triumph Chopper was the coolest he ever built.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
How about making a heel guard, for the back of the right floorboard?:smile

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome! Do we get a discount?
I had to ask...come on, you all were thinking it huh

I've never been to Stroker's but I watched a number of TV shows where Rick was featured. I still think his Triumph Chopper was the coolest he ever built.
Ask and you shall receive!! The promo code for RFcustomparts.com is ALICE! 10% off!

I like that triump chopper but my fave is either the 85 shovel head or my 1961 Triump Trophy. And of course, Pam. She's a sweetheart and my most favorite to ride!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts