Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended getting 2 jackets for myself and one for the better half during the closeout sale. These jackets (at least mine) come with good quality knox shoulder and elbow armor but nothing for the back but all of my jackets have a place to install back protectors. I have been wearing sport bike jackets since I started riding street bikes 9 years ago and they have all had back protectors and I kind of like them being there. I measured the opening the best I could and found that the Joe Rocket Dual Density protectors seemed like a close match. I ordered one for me and one for my wifes jacket (mens protector is larger) and sure enough both fit perfectly! So if you think you might want a back protector you can pick up the Joe Rocket one for $20 or so with shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Thanks for the info. Do you have a link as to where you bought it?

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. Do you have a link as to where you bought it?
I ended up buying mine from a vendor on ebay because it was the cheapest with shipping. All the other sites I went to you had to spend $50 or more to get free shipping but if not the shipping cost as much as the back protector.
Joe Rocket 159-0024 Dual Density Spine Protector | eBay

I have a scorpion jacket with the exact same armor but it does not say Joe Rocket on it. It also does not flex as well as the new one did but I figured 4 years of sweat and heat probably did that to it.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Thanks. For some reason I couldn't find it yesterday.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
The Victory mesh jacket I bought doesn't have a back protector pocket... :(

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,091 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I have 2 Victory jackets and neither one had the back armor. I ordered 2 of the Joe Rocket protectors and they fit perfectly.

Reactions: TNXR
1 - 8 of 8 Posts