Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still looking at the cheapest alternative to a passenger backrest for this model. I found some where you replace the back set and such and the new sissy bar route, but I was wondering if there was a route where you only bolt on to back seat nut or something.

any help would be great just bought this thing a week ago and so my searches have started :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought my back rest from Outlaw Chrome. I think it is called the Tomahawk 12" sissy bar with or without the luggage rack. I added the small luggage rack to it. It works great. You change the bolts and spacers under the chrome strut cover on each side. This allows you to slide the entire assembly on and off very easily and it locks in place with two small set screws. Great product and excellent customer service. It is not the cheapest but I highly recommend it. Remember, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
396 Posts
victory makes a small backrest that bolts on under the
factory seat. but if you are going to shell out $500.00
for an outlaw chrome sissy bar you may want to check out
GINZ CHOPPERS also before you buy...;)thumb up

·
Registered
307 Posts
here is on made to fit its an american iron sissy bar and mounts and and hidden brackets behind fender struts.Was fabricated by another member on here.Had to make new brackets as it was to far back for a passenger.didnt like the other ones avalible for jackpot

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts