1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Literally living the motorcycle dream!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Unbelievable! Those tyres look awesome on the Vision :)

Stay safe Rollin' thumb up

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You definitely know how to push the envelope Rollin'.

Do you listen to any tunes while riding those long hours out in the middle of nowhere or do you find yourself in the zone or both?
During the ride north I was listening to music with ear buds. During the 900 miles on the Dempster Highway no music, full concentration.

·
Registered
827 Posts
You are one hell of a rider Steve.

What are you going to do next?

I did the Alcan a few years ago. It had been on my list of things to do for a long time. To do something bigger and a more awesome is hard to find.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are one hell of a rider Steve.

What are you going to do next?

I did the Alcan a few years ago. It had been on my list of things to do for a long time. To do something bigger and a more awesome is hard to find.
Next? I don't know, can't wait to see! :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Holy crap! you are living my dream! What brand are the tires? They look the balls!thumb up

·
Registered
346 Posts
Whats your current mileage on the bike?

·
Registered
75 Posts
That is a truly epic ride! An adventure that I have been dreaming of completing in a car, let alone a bike.
What exactly was refueling like/your avg mpg/etc.?
I have been in some spots in se oregon where fuel was sparse, I can imagine up towards the arctic circle its even worse.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is a truly epic ride! An adventure that I have been dreaming of completing in a car, let alone a bike.
What exactly was refueling like/your avg mpg/etc.?
I have been in some spots in se oregon where fuel was sparse, I can imagine up towards the arctic circle its even worse.
Finding fuel can be very challenging, I carry two extra gallons. Some "gas stations" are just a old motel with a gas pump. If the pump is broken it can be 50 miles to the next place that has gasoline.

Dempster Highway - Dawson City has gasoline, the next fuel stop on the Dempster Highway is about 260 miles away!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts