Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone here at the Victory Forum. I made it back to work last week after my September crash. It was a long five months.
I never thought that I would beable to go back to work.
It was only a broken wrist, with three operations.
Yes work sucks. A bad day at home is better than a good day at work. Come on spring time. Clean roads and no snow.
It is another day closer to riding season. I'm itching to get out and ride.
BURN-RUBBER!!!
I do want to thank everyone for your support and thoughts.cheers

·
Registered
396 Posts
welcome back and be weary of those cagers!thumb up

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Accident? How? Where? Why? :confused:

Glad to hear you're recovering well. thumb up

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
september second crash

I had a high speed wobble on my way home on Sept. 2.
I went into the meidan and as I was going to go back onto the highway I must have driven into a trench and I was thrown from the bike and I landed on all fours. I broke my left wrist and that kept mew out of work for over five months.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I had a high speed wobble on my way home on Sept. 2.
I went into the meidan and as I was going to go back onto the highway I must have driven into a trench and I was thrown from the bike and I landed on all fours. I broke my left wrist and that kept mew out of work for over five months.
Out of work for five months beats an early funeral. Glad to hear you're almost back to normal. What were you riding? High speed wobbles are one beast I do not like to encounter.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the crash

I was riding my 99 standard cruiser. 221 is the number. And I will put it back together. It will win a rat bike prize.
BURN-RUBBER!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts