Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a backrest bracket for a 2013 cct?
Jim

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
What do you mean by a "backrest bracket"? Do you mean the entire quick release bracket for the passenger or do you mean something for the rider? If the former, there was one for sale recently here on the Victory Forums. If the latter, then the bracket needed depends on the brand of rider backrest being used. They brackets are not interchangeable between backrest brands.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Driver backrest

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Okay, then my comment above about the brackets being specific to the brand of rider backrest is applicable.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
You can find them on eBay and they are not cheap. I think $40-50 for a Victory mount.

Victory backrests with mount usually trend around $200.

Each backrest uses a different mount. They are brand specific.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I thought I said that :)
Sorry I was posting while having a beer. I was distracted. Haha.

The standard Victory mount is always on eBay every time I've looked for a complete backrest. Finally found one on FB.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bob.. that is exactly like mine. Can’t seem to find one. I have a Victory backrest

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Indy, can you point Jpokerwinski to one of these on Ebay or Facebook? He is a good man, a former VTX rider, and well worth helping out if you can.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Vinish for the kind words. I think i FOUND that exact one on EBAY. So I bid on it. Not sure why the seller just doesn’t sell it outright.
By the way I Sold my VTX . It was real hard to let go. 😫

·
Registered
18 Posts
If your backrest is a Hopnel I could help you out. Looking for a bracket a few weeks back with no luck. Wanted to be able to swap backrest from one CC to the other. Had my tool shop make another one but they made 4 for me. I could send you one for free if you could pay the postage.

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is the brackets I have.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Unfortunately rocketrod that is not my bracket. There was a post her3 with a pic that showed my bracket

1 - 15 of 15 Posts