Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a Cross Country backrest will fit if you remove the filler panels , but is one available that allows you to keep the panels ?

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
I believe the upper part of the fillers have to be removed. The other(expensive) choice is to get an after market seat like a Corbin Duel Tour that offers a passenger back rest.

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
You have a Magnum? Those fillers are one piece? I am starting to fill like a salesman for Rusty Jones Customs.........they have a shorty backrest that does not require those fillers to be removed. Shorty Backrest ? Rusty Jones Customs
Also sold at Vicbaggers unsure who is making them.......Victory Cross Country Seat Backrest Magnum short Custom | victory aftermarket parts cross country cross roads
Both made at Vicbaggers. Have seen them in production at their shop (30 minutes from my house). Quality piece!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help fellows . I thought Rusty Jones had some , but didn't find them on his website . I'll check Vicbaggers , wife says backrest is a must .

·
Registered
145 Posts
The highlighted letters in red are direct links to both items on their specific websites. They are very low in the back it looks like to me. Not sure about a long trip and comfort you may want to get some opinions on that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts