Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone knows of any replacements for the short backrest that comes on the Victory OEM touring seat?

The missus wants one more in the middle of her back. Had a look around and wasn't able to find anything? Preferably one that simply mounts to the seat with no mods but will consider anything.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
victoryonly.com sells a backrest designed for the hammer that bolts onto the bracket deals. costs about #350 if i remember right. it's really the only one I've found so far, and actually just ordered one today since my daughter has gotten the itch to want to ride with me more often. can't wait for it to come in!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
victoryonly.com sells a backrest designed for the hammer that bolts onto the bracket deals. costs about #350 if i remember right. it's really the only one I've found so far, and actually just ordered one today since my daughter has gotten the itch to want to ride with me more often. can't wait for it to come in!
Thanks Fonzo. I want something that'll plug'n'play with the OEM vic touring seat. Might take the low sissy that comes with it and get something fabricated.

·
Registered
158 Posts

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts