Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off, please allow me to rant a little, like others living in this sh%@ hole state, where all the monies we collect for highway maintenance, and infastructure maintenance, are NOT supposed to go to illegal aliens, social programs etc. etc. but do ! now to my main point ... was out and about this am after all the storms, yes i know we Kelifornians tend to complain when 1 drop of the liquid stuff falls, well not this time for the last several days it has been raining,... like they say in oklahoma, " like pouring piss out of a boot, or like a cow pissin on a flat rock, " as a result of the weather combined with not maintaining the roads prior, our freeways are DANGEROUS, pot holes the size of basketballs, bend or break a rim in a heartbeat , cracks long and wide enough to swallow your front tire , so please pay special attention, and beee careful, don't know about northern Kelifornia, maby diamond or someone else from north of L A will chime in.

steve

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Being from So Cal I really miss it down there BUT LA never ever plans and builds for rain. I remember back in 88 when we had a lot of rain and it tore up the roads, houses were sliding etc..

Surprisingly enough the roads are in great condition up here. I've been up here 7 years now and this is the best that the roads have held up.

What really surprises me is the power. The lights haven't even so much as flickered!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts