Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever ordered keys through http://badasskeys.com/ ? I tried contacting them through their online email form but no response. Their payment is through paypal so I know I'm pretty much covered if they're not on the up and up but just trying to gauge if they're a decent bunch to deal with.

·
Registered
403 Posts
never heard of them but the site has been active since 2008. Normally a scammer website wouldn't be around that long.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
never heard of them but the site has been active since 2008. Normally a scammer website wouldn't be around that long.
Love the Samarui sword key, and only $39, I'm going to get one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good point for sure. was just a little leary of the no response to email.
the 8-ball is pretty badass too.
that'd be the one I'm looking at as well. comes with a free set of matching valve stem caps apparently. I don't use a keychain on my key and it tends not to be easy to find in a pocketful of change and other keys. I figure with the little 8 ball it'll be easier to root out. That, and of course they key just happens to match my bike :D
May have to give them a go. I suppose the worst that can happen is they don't come through and paypal covers my butt.

·
Registered
403 Posts
good point for sure. was just a little leary of the no response to email.

that'd be the one I'm looking at as well. comes with a free set of matching valve stem caps apparently. I don't use a keychain on my key and it tends not to be easy to find in a pocketful of change and other keys. I figure with the little 8 ball it'll be easier to root out. That, and of course they key just happens to match my bike :D
May have to give them a go. I suppose the worst that can happen is they don't come through and paypal covers my butt.
I'll let you be the guinea pig, lmk how it works out!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll let you be the guinea pig, lmk how it works out!
how nice of you! lol
order just placed...will post back when I know more thumb up

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive got the iron cross , took awhile but totally worth it. I would buy from them again.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
when you say it took a while, how long approximately is a while? I ordered mine over 2 weeks ago and not a word from them. Even emailed them last week to get an ETA and no response. Starting to think there may be a problem but don't want to jump to conclusions. Will try giving their number a call this evening to see if I can talk to someone.

·
13,262 Posts
if you look up victory on ebay there are a bunch of there keys there.
A good lock smith could cut in your notches.
Get a hold of pay pal and see what they can tell you about them

·
Registered
170 Posts
If I remember correctly, I waited for about a month. Apparently the guy who does the keys is an avid biker and attends all the different motorcycle functions, eg Sturgis, Laconia, ETC. I seem to remember him shooting me an email and apoligizing profusely when he got back. The key was in my hand less than a week later.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If I remember correctly, I waited for about a month. Apparently the guy who does the keys is an avid biker and attends all the different motorcycle functions, eg Sturgis, Laconia, ETC. I seem to remember him shooting me an email and apoligizing profusely when he got back. The key was in my hand less than a week later.
that would make sense as to why I havent gotten a response. thanks for the info!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts