Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Administrator
5,973 Posts
I hated the old ones, Love the new ones, so it only made sense to do a swap. For roughly $50 it's a relatively cheap upgrade.
Love the look of the new badges! I personally cannot get over the $50 price tag, so I still have the old oval ones on. I might do the $0.00 upgrade and de-badge it. I don't mind advertising what I am riding, but don't think I should have to fork $50 in the process.

They do look great though; no complaints there. cheers

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Nice!
Mine is bare right now, but I'm deciding between the new ones like you have and the script one.
What to do, what to do. Or, do nothing.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I did the same thing with my Cross Roads. I actually liked the oval badges, but they were not flush with the tank and were coming loose.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Love the look of the new badges! I personally cannot get over the $50 price tag, so I still have the old oval ones on. I might do the $0.00 upgrade and de-badge it. I don't mind advertising what I am riding, but don't think I should have to fork $50 in the process.

They do look great though; no complaints there. cheers
I agree, they do look much better but paying $50 to advertise is kind of steep IMO. The new symbol is the best so far but a clean tank looks even better!

·
Administrator
5,973 Posts
Amazing how many people spend $20K on a bike then complain about $50.
Hah! Nobody's complaining, but $20k gets you one great bike you can ride all you want, while $50 gets you a badge that provides no benefit to you. It just sits there looking pretty. :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did the same, rode without badges for several months but liked the look of the new badges so much I put them on and they look great, much better than the old ones.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Nice!
Mine is bare right now, but I'm deciding between the new ones like you have and the script one.
What to do, what to do. Or, do nothing.
I did the script on mine.

Scirpt_Victory_1.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I use to ride/own a Harley-Davidson......$50 is getting off easy compared to my past experience! So yeah I didnt have a problem dropping $50 on something pretty;)

·
Registered
579 Posts
I bought a set to put on my XC, but before I did, I traded bikes. Now I have a set of badges looking for a bike.

They are the new V bar style.

They're still new, in the bag with the instructions. $45 OBO shipped to continental US.

Send a PM if you're interested.

SOLD

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did the same thing with my Cross Roads. I actually liked the oval badges, but they were not flush with the tank and were coming loose.

Same thing with mine, it didnt take much effort for me to peel them off with my fingers, especially when they werent flush to begin with.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
I bought a set to put on my XC, but before I did, I traded bikes. Now I have a set of badges looking for a bike.

They are the new V bar style.

They're still new, in the bag with the instructions. $45 OBO shipped to continental US.

Send a PM if you're interested.
Maybe I could put them on my truck lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
264 Posts
Same thing with mine, it didnt take much effort for me to peel them off with my fingers, especially when they werent flush to begin with.
Yup, mine peeled right off with very little effort after being heated up from riding for an hour.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here's mine:D Not quite as pricey from Barracuda customs.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts