Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a couple of photos of my Saturday ride to the Badlands and back. Weather was beautiful. Only hiccup I encountered was some road maintenance on the loop. All in all a great ride.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump -- finally got the photos to upload.

·
13,262 Posts
DakotaRider
I feel sorry for you having to decide what road or where to go each time you head out. I think you live in some of the prettiest country there is. I only wish I had your choices.
Do you know Samson exhaust is building a new plant in sturgis. Its 45 thousand square ft in there industrial park. You should check then out and maybe he will use your bike to make some pipes we hope.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DakotaRider
I feel sorry for you having to decide what road or where to go each time you head out. I think you live in some of the prettiest country there is. I only wish I had your choices.
Do you know Samson exhaust is building a new plant in sturgis. Its 45 thousand square ft in there industrial park. You should check then out and maybe he will use your bike to make some pipes we hope.
Heh heh heh. Yes, decisions, decisions. We sure do have some great roads to ride in this area. Plus the fun with the rally each year. I did see that Samson is moving into their new facility in Sturgis. The Mayor there is really stoked as it will help generate some new jobs for the city. By the way, are the pictures showing up now? I had some difficulty getting them to load today. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts