Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me recommendations on bags or INEXPENSIVE sissy bars for a HB? I bought a set of bags from Viking Bags. Beautiful bags and a quality product but I couldn't mount them without hitting the pulley on the right or they would be sticking up so high they'd look lousy so I sent them back. Gotta find some way to store some riding stuff. I only have a solo seat, no back seat. Don't want to spend my pension to buy anything so..

Any recommendation is appreciated. Photos are even more so.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Cheapest way out for you then is a backpack I reckon.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Can anyone give me recommendations on bags or INEXPENSIVE sissy bars for a HB? I bought a set of bags from Viking Bags. Beautiful bags and a quality product but I couldn't mount them without hitting the pulley on the right or they would be sticking up so high they'd look lousy so I sent them back. Gotta find some way to store some riding stuff. I only have a solo seat, no back seat. Don't want to spend my pension to buy anything so..

Any recommendation is appreciated. Photos are even more so.
I have the Vic bags. I haven't used them in a long while. They work great I just like the naked look better. Also I have another bike with hard bags so it makes it easy if I need to use it. I may sell mine for the HB. Don't want to deal with shipping. I am located in Lower Alabama if you are close and interested in them. I am sure my wife would like to see another part leave the shelves in the garage!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bags..

I have the Vic bags. I haven't used them in a long while. They work great I just like the naked look better. Also I have another bike with hard bags so it makes it easy if I need to use it. I may sell mine for the HB. Don't want to deal with shipping. I am located in Lower Alabama if you are close and interested in them. I am sure my wife would like to see another part leave the shelves in the garage!
I retired from the USAF at Gunter AFB in Montgomery. Not too far from Ft Rucker. Unfortunately I live in CA now so I am not close to you. I ordered a swing arm bag which I thing will suffice for me. I had a Road King which I sold last October. I miss the big hard bags. Thanks regardless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts