Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Are you asking because you want to ride what others are riding? If you love your Vegas, keep it. Don't go buy a bagger because that's what the cool kids are doing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
They're like the SUV's of 2-wheelers....ok, maybe more like mini-vans. I just need to carry stuff and I take mine to the store, etc. My first love was a Hammer but bags just didn't seem to jive with the whole..spirit..of a Hammer and I'm too damn old to wear a backpack for long.

·
Registered
450 Posts
What do most guys ride these days seems the xc is the victory of choice but I can't let my Vegas go
I ride a XC but the Vegas is great too. You could make a Vegas Bagger and have the best of both for you. In the end, it doesn't matter what others are doing with stuff like this. Have YOUR rode and enjoy it!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I chose the Hardball over fitting bags and passenger seat and pegs to a Highball - love this, yeah,, SUV on 2 wheels. And for sporty I use my Aprilia Tuono V4R - with a tankbag for storage :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Mags, dont you need to update that sig?

·
Registered
44 Posts
In a perfect world, I would have two bikes... I would really like the comfort and conveniences of the XC, but my Judge is so Gosh Derned fun to ride. I found a nice tailbag that will carry just enough of my stuff, that I don't get too anxious about being away from all of it. Ride what you like....just ride!

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
my Vegas with bags

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts