Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good bags or mounts for the 2011 8 ball? I have bought bages, Saddleman, and numerous mounts and it looks terrible. They are splayed out and look like fat hips on the rear on the bike. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm wondering the same thing. I've considered the saddlemen cruis'n teardrop bags, probably the smaller ones (which I think are about 5 inches wide). I'm trying to figure out a mount for them. Im thinking about maybe the oem leather bag mounts.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good bags or mounts for the 2011 8 ball? I have bought bages, Saddleman, and numerous mounts and it looks terrible. They are splayed out and look like fat hips on the rear on the bike. Any input would be appreciated.
For what it's worth, I went with the Cycra Hardstreet bags, if you're looking for hard, weather-proof, lockable bags.

They've held up really well over the last 3 years and since they were offered pre-painted in gloss black with the brackets thrown in for free, it seemed like a good deal to me and I haven't regretted the decision since.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I decided on the Saddlemen cruis'n teardrop bags. I used the universal mounts that came with the bags, but had to modify them. I also had to make my own spacers for the mount bolts. One major mod I had to do was notch out the right side bag to clear the belt drive. That way I could have the bags mounted close to the bike, and not have the bottoms sticking way out. Here's some pics!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts