Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All- I'd appreciate it someone could let the VOG admins know that they managed to ban me for SPAM. I must've been caught up in that Asian spammer fiasco over the last few days.

Cannot click on any links at all to resolve myself- including the contact and help links. Same owners as this forum, as I recall- but evidently they manage different lists.

JudgeRedd (no spaces- and one of these 2 forums has case sensitive usernames- I forget which)

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
All- I'd appreciate it someone could let the VOG admins know that they managed to ban me for SPAM. I must've been caught up in that Asian spammer fiasco over the last few days.

Cannot click on any links at all to resolve myself- including the contact and help links. Same owners as this forum, as I recall- but evidently they manage different lists.

JudgeRedd (no spaces- and one of these 2 forums has case sensitive usernames- I forget which)

Thanks!
I'll go over now and look, you might have gotten accidentally removed in the spam attack, if you did it was me that did it and I apologize it was an honest mistake.

Are you also Judge Redd over there?

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Fixed, again sorry about that. When posts are reported the reported post appears above the persons name so it looked like another Chinese spam post.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No prob, Vin- thanks for the quick fix. cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts