Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Baptismal road trip

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Hi-C 
#1 ·
My brother & I rode to Phoenix this past weekend.

2 brothers + 2 bikes + baseball + rock & roll + alcohol + fembods + lots of good friends = lots & lots of great times.

We were expecting to be "riders on the storm" on the way home, we had rain for the first hour, clear weather for the next 3.5 hrs, then a little more rain & some hail. first time with this bike in the rain. No worries.

first pic is heading east. second is lunch in phoenix at Alice Coopers resturant. third is my riding partner at red mountian northeast of Phoenix saturday. last pic is my bro with rain gear outside Indio...

he is a big boy- 260 pounds of cornfed whiteboy, on a 1997 suzook 750 GSXR- da boy has ballz, riding that rocket for 6 hrs across the desert...
was the best weekend I have had in a very long time. 1200 miles in 3 days

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome! My first trip is this weekend out to the "3 Sisters" in the Texas Hill Ccountry. Can't wait!!

So... Is your "Riding buddy" like related or something?? B)

#12 ·
Hi-C--

I did the sisters last weekend. An awesome trip--but whatever you do, watch your speed--especially on 337 between Vanderpool and Leakey and near city/county boundaries. I had to have a little chat with the Bandera county constable!

#13 ·
Last time I went, got ticketed for expired plates in Kerrville after riding 16 up. Hwy 16 was just freshly repaved and a lot of fun. (Plate was only 2 years out.. lol). Got it renewed and the ticket only cost me $20 for "court costs".. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.