Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys using,I just changed my bars and had to junk those awful plastic chrome victory plugs. Then I check the net for new ones for 1" bars and find theres very little available,tried the ones off my suzuki but they wont work,I see lots advertised for 22mm as that is the internal diameter of the bars but then it says only for 13-18mm. Confusion reigns.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
What are you guys using,I just changed my bars and had to junk those awful plastic chrome victory plugs. Then I check the net for new ones for 1" bars and find theres very little available,tried the ones off my suzuki but they wont work,I see lots advertised for 22mm as that is the internal diameter of the bars but then it says only for 13-18mm. Confusion reigns.

What grips are you using? I went with Ness grips because of the clean finish and no need for bar ends.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
What grips are you using? I went with Ness grips because of the clean finish and no need for bar ends.
I went with Avon grips and same thing no bar ends. Ebay has 1598 bar end plugs so there is some choices out there.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
If you sit in the middle of the bar you won't have to wait so long.:)

·
Registered
257 Posts
If you can find a set of Vision bar ends, they are solid SS. When I changed bars on the Vision, I went to my local bike shop and bought 7/8" (I think) compression bar ends. Got some new SS bolts and put them on.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I use Kuryakyn black ISO grip weighted ends

1 - 11 of 11 Posts