Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several months ago I installed the HMD Gorilla Bagger bars on my 2013 XCT. I am trying to find some bar ends that work with these bars. Right now, I have the stock chrome bar ends which I really don't like. I had to silicone these in so they would not fall out. I am trying to find either a plug or a shorter bar end in black that will fit well in the bar and won't eat a hole in my wallet.

My initial though was to find a plastic plug that will fit in the end of the bars but, I cannot seem to find anything. I am almost to the point of trying to make something that will work. I am not interested in long bar ends, just something to cap off the end on the existing grip. If I didn't already have the stock heated grips, I would just replace the grips.

Has anyone found something that will work?

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
HMD sells them and they are all over Ebay.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I didn't care for the plastic bar ends ether. I got these from Vic Baggers for $30 bucks. They are held in with O rings, but aren't that positive of hold. I'm going to try some hair spray before I go to silicone.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
I went with Kuryakyn ISO grips and weighted bar-ends and I love them. The ISO grips come with a small end cap that looks damn good, the ends are removable, which means they can be replaced with a weighted end, throttle boss or be customized.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I went with Kuryakyn ISO grips and weighted bar-ends and I love them. The ISO grips come with a small end cap that looks damn good, the ends are removable, which means they can be replaced with a weighted end, throttle boss or be customized.

Same here, looks great

·
Registered
399 Posts

Are the bar ends compatible only with the ISO grips? I don't have the ISO's but need new bar ends and loved the weighted ones on my sportbike.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts

I sure like mine but I also added the throttle boss.

Click.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Are the bar ends compatible only with the ISO grips? I don't have the ISO's but need new bar ends and loved the weighted ones on my sportbike.
You'd need The ISO grips to attach the Kuryakyn weighted ends.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to everyone for the input. I decided to go the cheap route and got exactly the look I wanted. Cheap plastic bar plugs from the big box store. Love 'em!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts