Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
may need to get a clutch for my girlfriend 11 Vegas 8 ball would like to know which would be better the Barnett or OEM clutch
I had to fix her broken clutch cable on the side of the road the story is under f up day
When I fixed it I was in a hurry trying to get it down before it started to rain and I didn't think about checking for Freeplay at the lever so by the time we got home my girlfriend said her clutch was starting to slip so I'm hoping when I put a new clutch cable on it that the clutch will be alright but if not I'll have to get her a new clutch plates so I was wondering which would be better
It is on a 2011 Vegas 8 ball

·
13,047 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I would say it comes down to price. Think of all the 100 horsepower bikes out there with stock plates. Most guys go to Barnett cause they have big horsepower.
Witchdoctor has Barnett for a great price so thats what I would buy

Barnett Clutch Plate Kit- Carbon Fiber in Transmission & Drivetrain - Hi-Performance Parts - Featured - Your #1 Source for US Made, Custom Victory Motorcycle Parts
Same kit (part number) for $35 less on Amazon, just saying...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008OY7H6O/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=FTK4MT7K5TW0&coliid=IJS7N93HYFLE2

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts