Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone suggest a set Bars for my XCT that are comparable to the VICBAGGERS TARZANZ. I was going to get theirs with a +2 pull back and +2 rise. The unfortunate things is they are no longer providing chrome so I am out searching again. I really don't want the hassle of getting vicbaggers and have to send them out to get chromed.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Have you tried calling VicBaggers and asking if they would send you a handlebar unfinished? Unfinished might drop the price enough to allow getting them chromed yourself for close to the same price. Certainly no harm in asking.

·
Registered
12,217 Posts
I'm not familiar enough with your town to recommend any bars, but if you come down my way, I have a couple favorites. :)

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
When you make a post like that! Say handle bars. Bars are where you drink BOOZE PICK UP SLUTS and that kinda stuff.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Sorry to hear Vicbaggers is no longer chroming their handlebars. As another poster suggested .....call them they have a very good reputation for products and customer service. If you post your state or location maybe someone knows of a good chromer.........then maybe you could purchase those Tarzanz handlebars everyone seems to like in raw as previously suggested in this thread.

Now if that does not work and you have 3 or more months I suggest KewlMetals Meathooks(KewlMetalStore.com. Just do not be in a hurry. You may have to use a cutout to have a better customer experience Victoryonly.comVictory Motorcycle Custom Accessories for aftermarket parts performance You will still wait 2 or 3 months but you will be able to contact Victoryonly a little easier. Most definitely call Victoryonly as they do not stock them. My experience was good and my price was fantastic. However that was the exception to a whole lotta of posters. Best wishes with your search.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
By far the best bars out there are heli bars! I bought some out at Sturgis last year and the installed them for free. It completely changes the bike. I also have the Ultimate backrest and with the both installed the Nike fells just like a lazy boy recliner. The most comfortable setup I have ever riden, hands down.

Yes they are pricy BUT they truly will be the last bars you will ever buy.

Good luck man!

https://www.helibars.com/products/HeliBars:registered:-Horizon:tm:-CCR-multi%2daxis-adjustable-handlebars-for-Victory-Cross-Models/597.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts