Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these Kool inexpensive risers on eBay. They are 7" tall but 5.5" from mount to handle bar with 1.5" pull back. They look awesome and bring your bars back 2.5" to 2.75" depending on angle. The stock risers are 3". I have ridden a short ride and they are much more comfortable for me so far. The stock cables are more than ample and not stretched at all with original routes. You could go a bit further but not much without the brake cable being too tight.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151395550619?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another pic.

Another pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last pic.

Last pic side shot. You will need to buy 2-1/2" coarse thread bolts (13) 2.5" long. Lowes has them for $1 each.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfect

I have been looking at those exact risers as well. So you like them? Looks like the finish matches pretty good as well.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I love them. The finish is perfect and the additional pullback is ideal. This is the least expensive mod you can do to the bars for the best results. This should have been stock in my opinion. Still gives a drag bar look similar to stock bars but is much more comfortable.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
an extra set of risers posted in the classifieds if you want them

I have an extra set of risers I just posted on the classifieds. They are a NEED for the 13' Judge and will fit many other Vic bikes.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sold the Judge at the end of the season. I loved them. They made a huge difference on comfort and handling. I highly suggest.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I found these Kool inexpensive risers on eBay. They are 7" tall but 5.5" from mount to handle bar with 1.5" pull back. They look awesome and bring your bars back 2.5" to 2.75" depending on angle. The stock risers are 3". I have ridden a short ride and they are much more comfortable for me so far. The stock cables are more than ample and not stretched at all with original routes. You could go a bit further but not much without the brake cable being too tight.
5 5" Black Handlebar Risers for Yamaha Road Star Silverado XV Midnight | eBay
Are those the Krator risers?

Krator® 5.5" Black Motorcycle Handlebar Pullback Risers (7/8" Bar)

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Handlebar-Pullback-KAWASAKI-CRUISERS/dp/B00C30A6OU/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1459866975&sr=8-17&keywords=7%22+handlebar+risers[/ame]

Thank you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts