Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my bike with a Bassani Road Rage setup. Hoped I'd adapt to it, but have decided it's just too dramatic for this old guy, so going back to stock pipes. Anybody want it?

·
Super Moderator
4,988 Posts
Bought my bike with a Bassani Road Rage setup. Hoped I'd adapt to it, but have decided it's just too dramatic for this old guy, so going back to stock pipes. Anybody want it?
I put the Bassani Road Rage quiet baffle in mine when I had the Vegas and it took the rasp out of it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Especially like the "Quite Baffle". The current (Not quiet) baffle is 2.5 x 10.0 x 4.0. None of these guys show the actual dimensions. More research needed.:eek

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Can you remove the baffle and wrap it with material? If so you can just buy the wrap for a few bucks and try that on your own. Then if you dont like it go to something else. I took OEM mufflers and modded them with the glass pack type muffler. Broggy gave me a heads up on some from Summit Racing. They are Jones and called a bullet replacement blank I think.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"This will fit the V-rod Megaphone exhaust, we ran the part number you sent us for the 6VH21J and we could not find it with our distributor or Bassani. Unfortunately we do not have any measurements other than the 2.5 ID at this time.

Thank you,
Customer Support

:crying

1 - 9 of 9 Posts