Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just about buy the 2-1 system for my Magnum, but before I do I'd like to get comments on the sturdiness of the left side saddlebag hardware and its strength and load carrying ability. Not sure I would want them but is the system compatable with saddle bag rails. Any pictures of the left side hardware would be appreciated.

·
Banned
471 Posts
I have the Road Rage on my XC, no issues.

FYI, it is quiet with the stock baffle in, what I did is pulled the baffle out, cut off the fiberglass packing, reinstall and it sound much better.

Sorry no pictures of the left side.

To bad you weren't in the market for the exhaust to months ago... when I was selling mine.

Have you checked out Rusty Jones new 2 into one?

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the Road Rage on my XC, no issues.

FYI, it is quiet with the stock baffle in, what I did is pulled the baffle out, cut off the fiberglass packing, reinstall and it sound much better.

Sorry no pictures of the left side.

To bad you weren't in the market for the exhaust to months ago... when I was selling mine.

Have you checked out Rusty Jones new 2 into one?
Funny you mention that. I was going to buy yours but changed my mind because I was gonna buy a Chief. Then I rode a Magnum and now I need it. I have not checked the RJ exhaust but I will. Thanks

·
Registered
827 Posts
Im just about buy the 2-1 system for my Magnum, but before I do I'd like to get comments on the sturdiness of the left side saddlebag hardware and its strength and load carrying ability. Not sure I would want them but is the system compatable with saddle bag rails. Any pictures of the left side hardware would be appreciated.
The brackets behind the left saddlebag hold it very nicely.

It works with the saddlebag rails too.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The brackets behind the left saddlebag hold it very nicely.

It works with the saddlebag rails too.
Great, thanks. Also nice to see a pic of the tour tech mounts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts