Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to mount a Bat Wing Fairing on my 2012 Cross Roads. The below picture is a post off the VOG site. This member says he used a Memphis Shades Bat Wing Fairing with the Hammer mounting kit. Looks good to me. Does anybody have any experience with this?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
You will just need to keep doing searches on this site, the other site, and the web in general. Not many XR owners to begin with and those who did these mods are more than likely not active on either site anymore. Good luck with it but it seems to be more trouble than it is worth.

·
Registered
580 Posts
not sure what your budget is, but this is one that i had bookmarked from another member here on his XR.
Victory Crossroads Fairing Custom Made by Wide Open Custom

it ain't cheap but its costs money to be cool...
you could also go another route and turn your XR into an XC with some simple searching and sleuthing on the web.

however..... if you are looking for minimalist fairing and don't mind doing some fab work or contacting arlen ness for help, i have a bob don fairing that i was going to use on my XR before i had to part ways with it. google the arlen ness cross roads and you will see what it looks like. i don't have the mounting brackets but they can be found on arlen ness' website.
its an option at least..

·
Premium Member
7,507 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
@TNXR I'm still active 😄

1 - 8 of 8 Posts