Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought the vision tour. The dealer did not give me a owners manual. dose anyone know where the battery is so I dont have to take the hole thing apart?????
If your Vision was purchased new, you should contact your dealer and demand that he or she provide a manual. If he cannot or will not give you a manual, contact Polaris at the following address or phone#.

Polaris Sales, INC
2100 Hwy 55
Medina, MN 55340
Phone: 888-704-5290

The manual for my 08 Vision is part# 9921252 Rev 02

The owner's manual contains a wealth of information regarding operations, inspections, and scheduled maintenance that is required to maintain warranty. I'd say that it is an indespensible piece of equipment for this bike.

Hope this helps you out.

ward

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx

If your Vision was purchased new, you should contact your dealer and demand that he or she provide a manual. If he cannot or will not give you a manual, contact Polaris at the following address or phone#.

Polaris Sales, INC
2100 Hwy 55
Medina, MN 55340
Phone: 888-704-5290

The manual for my 08 Vision is part# 9921252 Rev 02

The owner's manual contains a wealth of information regarding operations, inspections, and scheduled maintenance that is required to maintain warranty. I'd say that it is an indespensible piece of equipment for this bike.

Hope this helps you out.

ward
Thanx I had them send me one.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.