Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Hi rking
Did you download and print the manual already ??

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Registered
418 Posts
Don't put your thumb under it when you are putting it back in, ouch.

Mine has been stuck from dust and dirt several times.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
You mean there is something in there beside stupid stuff like, gas is a know cancer causing agent in Calif, dispose of oil at approved places, blah blah blah. Oh and the kicker "not responsible for accidents" and motorcycling can be a dangerous sport. Well da-huh

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
4 screws to remove center lower cowl. Remove and battery is exposed for removal.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Does anyone have a link to removing the battery from a 2010 victory cross country
You will most likely need to give it a real tug. I thought mine was held in by something else.. It wouldn't budge, but one big pull and it came out, top first. Put back in , in reverse order. There are two "clips' that hold the back down. Again, needs a little umph.

·
Registered
471 Posts
You will most likely need to give it a real tug. I thought mine was held in by something else.. It wouldn't budge, but one big pull and it came out, top first. Put back in , in reverse order. There are two "clips' that hold the back down. Again, needs a little umph.
Yup, like Jim said, it takes some effort to tug it out of there

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
@djh3
whoa whoa whoa....This motorcycle thing is dangerous. Holy crap, that changes everything. Or it is only dangerous in California because of the whole cancer thing with the gas!!
Scott K.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts