Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen pictures! I've heard people say no problem... all the Vendor sites say no way... What say you????

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
If I was putting a fairing on the Highball it would be a dead Center cycles road captain fairing. I wouldn't put a fairing on with the bullet head light only the round one. The wide open customs fairing is huge!!! The Road Captain suits the size of the bike. Throw a set of killer leather bags on and you have a pretty sick little bagger.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It fits: Memphis Shades

I have a quick release Batwing fairing from Memphis Shades.
The issue is the fork measurements do not match up with the models they offer.
It took a while, but once you get the quick release mounts at the right angle, the fairing will flex enough to match the angle of the mounts on each side.

May be easier if you had regular mounts, but then you would have the fairing on all the time.
No experience with the Wide Open Custom fairings, but they do look nice!!

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

This is exactly the kind of information I need! I didn't want to drop $500-$600 only to have it not fit. So are you saying that once the set up is correct it is an easy off and easy on??? Then I could just pop my MRA back in place for the short runs and save the batwing for the long hauls???

:crzy:

·
Registered
74 Posts
It gets easier after a few times on and off. There are a few others on here that answered those same questions for me when I was looking. If you search Memphis shades batwing Fairing you might find some older threads with pictures.
I switched out to a round headlight, the batwing makes contact on the top of the headlight. Not sure if that would be the same problem with the Vic OEM flat top oval light.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts