Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Victory a little over a month ago, a "used" 2013 8 Ball with only 26 miles on it. The ride home more than doubled that number!! I have already bought and installed a new seat (so the wife can go with), RPW slip-ons (very loud), power commander (not yet installed), and a passenger back rest (a month and still waiting... backorder).

This is a long time coming! 9 years ago I was all set to buy a new 8 Ball, until I found out my kid needed braces. There went a bike payment! Now, both kids are done with high school, and it's dads turn to use and abuse the bank account!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You'll find some knowledgable members here if you have any questions. Enjoy that bike! Have you had the MSF course yet? trial and error is a hellova way to learn to ride a motorcycle.thumb up

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been riding for a long time now, safety course wouldn't do much good;) Had bikes since I was 15, now 40. Besides, after hitting a deer on my last bike, not much more a safety course could prepare one for!:D

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Welcome! The only thing you will regret about buying that bike is "not letting your kid be a snaggle tooth".
On a brighter note your kid should be thanking you cause if you didn't sacrifice the bike money he never would have gotten laid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts