Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to post today so here I am. I've been watching the Vic's for years and now I'm getting ready to pull the pin.

Beautiful bikes and bullet proof to boot.

Thanks for having me. cheers

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Welcome and let us know what it will be ?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome and let us know what it will be ?
Well, I called on a few Vic's but a no go.......I found a brand new 2012 Kingpin basic model that was a demo with only 36km on it. I'm not paying top dollar and have zero warranty so I passed.

I phoned last night on a 2009 Kingpin with 15,000 km and the guy never called me back. He finally called me an hour ago but it was too late.

I'm now the owner of a 2011 Roadking with 5,000Km owned by a judge. I will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon and likely won't be home until late evening. I promised myself I'd never own another freaking Harley ever again but, I got a smoking deal that I couldn't refuse.

I know this is a Victory forum but if you care, I could post pics and then leave, I guess? LOL

cheers

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Well, I called on a few Vic's but a no go.......I found a brand new 2012 Kingpin basic model that was a demo with only 36km on it. I'm not paying top dollar and have zero warranty so I passed.

I phoned last night on a 2009 Kingpin with 15,000 km and the guy never called me back. He finally called me an hour ago but it was too late.

I'm now the owner of a 2011 Roadking with 5,000Km owned by a judge. I will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon and likely won't be home until late evening. I promised myself I'd never own another freaking Harley ever again but, I got a smoking deal that I couldn't refuse.

I know this is a Victory forum but if you care, I could post pics and then leave, I guess? LOL

cheers

Don't leave!!! I personally don't care what you ride... We have lots of members on here that own a Vic and a Harley. Maybe you will become that guy!!! Pictures are always appreciated.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't leave!!! I personally don't care what you ride... We have lots of members on here that own a Vic and a Harley. Maybe you will become that guy!!! Pictures are always appreciated.
Thanks, I haven't ruled out a kingpin/vegas yet......cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts