Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a thread two weeks ago trying to get info on removing the rear brake pedel on a 12 XCT. The Witch Doctor was recommended and I said he was only 30/40 miles from me. The Witch Doctor chimed in and said he would be in GA that week and I could come see him this week. Well I showed up at the Doctors door this afternoon and after a few minutes he was able to direct me in the right path. I purchased matching shift/brake pedals and while I waited he installed them for me free of charge. We discussed a few ideas about the XCT and I was then on my way. Thanks Witch Doctor, when I need something you will be the first person I contact.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
He's a great guy and has brought a lot of new items to the table. I wouldn't be surprised if he builds some new parts based on your discussion.

Make sure to get some of his shifter/pedal bushings if he installed the new parts with the old bushings. The OEM crap plastic ones suck, I went through two sets of them on my shifter within 5000 miles. I installed the brass bushings at 5000 miles and they were as good as new with a little over 13000 on them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
For anyone else wondering how to remove the rear brake pedal on an XCT it's simple.
I did it the hard way after buying a replacement pedal. I cut the rubber off just to find that it's simply screwed into the lever.
Using a pipe wrench or big visegrips you can simply lock on to the rubber and turn counterclockwise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts