Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've had my RS-1 with transitions shield for about 4 months now and like the review you linked to, I just love the RS-1! The transitions shield is pricy, but worth it IMO. Definitely works as advertised. I also added the Sena SMH10 so I can use my iPhone via bluetooth.

Moved up to the RS-1 from a Scorpion EXO-1000 and haven't looked back since.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Awesome Bandit. Thanks for that.

Have you had a chance to check out the revolver?? I LOVE the RS1 and it's scheme, but I can't seem to get over the want for a modular...for a lot of the reasons as you.

Thanks again for the heads up on the review.

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Would love to get one but alas my pumpkin of a head is just too big - gotta have a 3XL and Icon's offerings don't fit (bought a claymore chrome orange and I about sh*t cause their 3XL was too small). I do have an Shoei RF-1100 that is fine, but to get anything that fits I usually have to settle with something that has no graphics, and usually black and in a matte finish (which isn't bad).

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome Bandit. Thanks for that.

Have you had a chance to check out the revolver?? I LOVE the RS1 and it's scheme, but I can't seem to get over the want for a modular...for a lot of the reasons as you.

Thanks again for the heads up on the review.
I wore the Revolver yesterday, just for a short time. It was lighter than my Scorpion EXO-900, flowed air better, and was all around a little more comfy. But remember, being a modular it is still going to be a little loud. Bell uses metal closures/locks on the modular sections unlike most companies who use plastic.

The aerodynamics were terrific, and overall I was happy. STG is selling them for $109, so you can't beat the price for what you get.

Would love to get one but alas my pumpkin of a head is just too big - gotta have a 3XL and Icon's offerings don't fit (bought a claymore chrome orange and I about sh*t cause their 3XL was too small). I do have an Shoei RF-1100 that is fine, but to get anything that fits I usually have to settle with something that has no graphics, and usually black and in a matte finish (which isn't bad).

The Bell RS-1 fits like the Shoei RF-1100, that's why I bought it instead of the Bell Star. So whatever size you are in the Shoei, you can order on the RS-1.

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
The Bell RS-1 fits like the Shoei RF-1100, that's why I bought it instead of the Bell Star. So whatever size you are in the Shoei, you can order on the RS-1.
Thing is - 3XL is hard to find in most anything :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts