Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the cross bikes and the vision share the same tooth pulleys? Also is the offset the same? Thanks

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have no clue but it sounds like ya want a different gearing.

Can you say speed 0 healer, you'll need 1 if ya change the gearing at the sprockets-pulleys.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Would be pretty easy to check the part #s. If they are the same, you could probably assume the parts are interchangeable:ltr:

Actually, my buddy Marc did check this, and as I recall they were the same.

·
Registered
573 Posts
XC pully #1332399-521

Vision # 1332399-553
Thx DD...wonder if the gearing is different? My buddy Marc (who has an '11 Vision) and I were doing some "roll ons" after we installed the cams, and Marc said he checked and the # of teeth on the front and rear pulleys was the same on both bikes (I think both bikes turn 80 mph in 6th at 3,000RPM)?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just wanted one in black so I could leave the Ness set-up together. I bought a set of cross wheels to replace the ones on my 09 ness vision. He also had the rear pulley in black. Arizona victory shows the same pulley for 06 and up.
I have a bad back and got tired of the maint. on the ness wheels. The cross wheels will be much easier to take care of and I think they would look great on the ness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts