Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy one to read and get aquianted with the bike before i fly over and ride 3 - 4000 miles! Iam An automotive engineer...long version ...Mechcanic ...short version! so would like a factory manual or as close as i can get. Also have a friend who would like one.
Cheers Mark

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
email add

[email protected]
Thanks mate....do you think you will have you bike at sturgis this year...would love to have a look pictures are great but 3d in the flesh is the best way !
I have my own workshop here in NZ ...just general repair shop but i build / maintain / own a few classic , hotrods and custom cars so i love to see how others do it and get there ideas into reality etc!

Sorry it takes a while to reply ...when iam awake you are sleepin and vise versa!
Cheers mark

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Hey Mark,

I'll send the manual to ya. I won't be in Sturgis BUT as I replied in another thread. You will be passing my way when you take your route from San Francisco to Reno. I live just North of Sacramento and will make every effort to ride to Reno with you.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Bad news bro. The manual is to large for either my aol or yahoo account to send.

I don't know any other way to make it available.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How big is the file mate? i might be able to help with that one if i know how big it is....did you upload it from a site if so i could do the same...I dont mind paying.

It would be wicked to have a ride with you to Reno mate!!!
I have 2 others that might make the trip as well ..will keep you posted!
Cheers mark

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
2006 Vegas 8-ball service manual

Any chance that anyone has the 2006 Vegas 8-ball manual PDF? Let me know. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.