Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the most comfortable seat for passenger on a gunner you can get with backrest.. What do you guys suggest .. I have the factory one with the little backrest, but not comfortable for passenger..
Thanks
Mark

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
good looking seats are generally uncomfortable

I have the factory 'touring' pillion seat and backrest on my Vegas (basically same as a Gunner), and I get no complaints, only compliments!

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
My wife complain about my stockseat .... So she does not follow if the ride is longer then 10 minutes, i am happy with my stockseat,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Factory touring passenger seat

I have the same setup an my wife is quite happy with it. We had a Corbin on previous bike

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
I have the same setup an my wife is quite happy with it. We had a Corbin on previous bike
Yeah jparra the Vegas Touring seat works great!
Jackpot passengers dont get much in the way of comfort the way the stock seat is, a mate put a Corbin on his Jackpot and isnt really happy with it either.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow ordered corbin 7/12 and received shipping notice 8/3,,,,,,states it will be here mon at latest...nice

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just installed my corbin on the gunner,,,fit better than stock and is really comfortable..not even broken in..lots of support.......i don't know if any seat is worth that kind of money,,but definitely better than stock....and i thought that wasn't bad either....awesome seat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts