Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2007 Vegas and I need a sissy bar and luggage rack for the woman. I have been looking on sites and there is a lot out there, anybody have some insight? Thanks.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
If you are looking for a sissy bar that has a luggage rack I only know of one and that is the Outlaw chrome.

There are a few racks with a backrest but thats not a sissy bar.

Here is a pic of my bike with the Outlaw Chrome 16 inch sissy bar.
There is a place for the luggage rack to attach.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
If you are looking for a sissy bar that has a luggage rack I only know of one and that is the Outlaw chrome.

There are a few racks with a backrest but thats not a sissy bar.

Here is a pic of my bike with the Outlaw Chrome 16 inch sissy bar.
There is a place for the luggage rack to attach.
Here is a pic with the luggage rack attached and another with bike packed on a long trip using that sissybar and rack.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Noemtz,
Is that a GPS mount? Also, is that a cupholder as well?
Yes...I put those on everytime I take a weekend trip or week long trip on the Jackpot.thumb up
These pics are from a trip I took riding through Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
The GPS mount is a RAM Mount....the GPS was in my pocket during this picture. Also, in the cup holder is my small camera case (when not being used for my coffee).
This way while I am riding....if I see something worth taking a picture of....it's real easy for me to whip it out and snap a quick shot.

Those pics where taken before my new paint job shown on my profile pic to the left.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Noemtz, What kind of sheild is that? What is your opinion on it?
It's the mini standard. I like this shield because it is "not" the same old typical HD styling of a windshield. But I am one of those that likes a bit of style with a little bit of functionality for good measure. It makes a world of difference then riding without one. And I love how the shape of the headlight is the same shape on the base of the shield.thumb upthumb up

I swore I would only use it on long trips....but have not removed it in over two years.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tomahawk for Mustang Seat

I had this one from Victoryonly or kingpincruisers.. Called a tomahawk for Mustang rear seat. Well the mustang did not fit me very well. The Bar with pad is on craigslist pensacola for 100 bucks and the mini Victory rear for 50.00.

Running fender only these days, keeps the flys off. Plus..I have a cool graphic paint job back there that the seat covers up.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
I have looked high and low but can't seem to find the Sissy Bar with Backrest you show. I am going to remove the rear seat (never used) and hopefully install the bar and rack you have pictured assuming I can find it.

·
13,318 Posts
have you look at witchdoctor or hotvic or conquest there out there just do a search

·
Premium Member
15,315 Posts
There's one other place to look I can think of. Ginz Choppers but bring your big wallet. They make 'em though. I have on my XC. I have the HotVic sissy bar on my KP but it doesn't have a rack although one can easily be welded on and then re-powdercoat or paint it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts