Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are dozens of these fluids claiming to be the miracle last you'll ever use formula to go from wash to a shine that lasts. Stuff you're supposed to only need to apply a couple times a year. Anyone find one that actually works?

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
The ceramic sealer/coatings seem to be okay. That stuff in the orange bottle is well recommend by some (Nufinish). Works good on windshields too to keep them slick.

I picked up some of the MeGuiars ceramic wax to try but haven't yet used it. I like Meguiars products in general. I also like the Lucas Slick Mist quick detailer. It's what I use on my bikes because it will clean the bugs off as well as give it a nice easy quick shine. I have actually washed my bikes in many years. Just use the detailer.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Havent found anything that eliminates the wax thing. I just use a detail spray. If I get caught in rain or after long trip and have lots of road grime, I have washed it with whats suposed to be a spray on hose off product. I have used Bike Brite and also S1000. Of the 2 I think Bike Brite worked best. Mostly I use Eagle one detail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts