Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever get the Bestem bag liners? I was wondering if the $63 price was for the PAIR or each? they show two but sometimes they pull tricks on you.
Jim

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
anyone ever get the Bestem bag liners? I was wondering if the $63 price was for the PAIR or each? they show two but sometimes they pull tricks on you.
Jim
I got them and it was for the pair. The handles came unstitched fairly quickly on one, but worth the money. I still use them regularly (roughly 2 years).

·
Registered
784 Posts
Got mine as a pair. Finally broke down and bought them. Happy with the purchase.
As noted they have some stitching problems, but so far mine are doing well. The rest of the bag is as nice as I've seen outside a HD bag. Say what you will but they do make some things pretty well.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I got the Cee Baileys bags. They are pricey but very well made.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TNXR I saw those . Yes they are pricey. I do like their trunk case. I ordered the be stem for the side bags and I think I will get the fee bailey trunk bag. I know some people are really anal and to have things match, but I am looking for the cheapest most practical stuff for the bike . Thanks for the replies gang

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I have the Bestem bags and have been happy with them. I did have one of the handles pull off. Stitched it back on with one of those sewing kits I found in a motel room! Not pretty, but holding so far.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I bought the Bestam bags for my Yamaha RSV and now use them on my XC. They are very good bags and now I can really stuff them since the XC bags are bigger than the RSV bags.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts