Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man Carries Motorcycle Up a Ladder On His Head. Only In India
Published by Cyril Huze July 20th, 2014 in Editorial and Videos.

In India, motorcycles are not transported in trailers but most often on top of buses. How Indians load their motorcycles (usually of the light weight category, but for sure above 100 lbs)? Putting on a head pillow, climbing a ladder with the bike on their noggin. A demonstration …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlVLb7OnheE

It takes 4 guys and the guy who balances the bike on his head to lift it on to the guy's head!! I'm amazed at this...

·
Registered
483 Posts
can't decide if I should start with the kid down the streets mini-bike ?......or just go for the gusto and try with my XR.....:ltr:

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Holy cow!!!! Dude is a beast!

·
Registered
533 Posts
maybe this is a dumb question, but why doesn't he just ride the damn thing where he needs to go? :crzy:

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
How much weight does that ladder hold? I can't even see it bounce.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Bet You Can't Do This!!
WTF Bob, it's only a 250! :ltr:

FWIW, I really like the wheels on it.

Those people, while skinny as hell, also have great snouts for grub. I used to work with an Indian guy who had one hell of a nose. One day I brought in some left over Lamb Korma from home for lunch and stuck it in the community fridge at work. The guy walked into the lunch room at the other end, probably a good 20' away and told me exactly what I had just stuck in the fridge. And he didn't even eat meat!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts