Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to know if anyone has these baffles in there pipes and do they really add performance to your bike? Second, Jim from Big City Thunder say's you have to put them at least 6 inches from the end of your pipes in order for them to work correctly. The baffles that came with my RPW pipes were located at the end.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I Followed Jims instruction on a set of Bub Jughuggers for a VTX1300
The pipes performed just like he said they would. A deeper tone and more power especially when I hit 2nd and 3rd gear on full throttle acceleration. It's a pain getting the baffle back 6'' but the end result was worth it. Wat bike and pipes are you putting them in?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Want to know if anyone has these baffles in there pipes and do they really add performance to your bike? Second, Jim from Big City Thunder say's you have to put them at least 6 inches from the end of your pipes in order for them to work correctly. The baffles that came with my RPW pipes were located at the end.
Sorry dis-regard my last question. I see you have a vegas and RPW pipes.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have them in a set of victory swept pipes installed them as per instructions and the sound is great and i did notice some performance gain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts