Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just recently joined this forum. Well anyways I was wondering if I was to big for the highball? I am 6 feet 2 inches and weight 285 pounds. Yeah I'm a big guy. I just wanted to know if I would be to big for the bike or if there are others my size that ride the highball?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
****. You are not a big guy. I'm 6'2" and 360lbs. If you can get past the Boardwalk handlebar position, you would love it. A very comfy bike for me and has good power.

However, I prefer a tourer :)

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
You're pretty big...Id be looking at the Hardball instead...

Just kidding... All the Vics are good big guy bikes...the apes on the Highball are made for big guys! Good luck!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm also 6'2" and was 300lbs when I bought the bike. Comfort wise it's fine for me - I had the forward driver relocation kit fitted for an extra 2 inches of leg room and the Corbin solo seat -both help

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey!
First of all, try it for yourself and you will get a definitve answer. Im 6'0 250 pounds and the bike fits me just great. Dont even be worry about that, there is a victory forward control relocation kit which is dirt cheap, it gives you 2" and a bit lower. Some aftermarket companies will sell you 4" and 5" kits.
One thing is for sure, you will never be as comfortable on a Harley, as other said, Vic are known to fit bigger guys way better.
They are no sissys bike!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dude, you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big!!!!
:ltr:
just kidding you!
These Victorys will fit bigger guys much better than most other bikes. I'd say at 6'2'' you have to be ok with the mini apes. Get a forward control kit asap. I waited 6 months to get mine and I should have done it right away.
Enjoy the riding!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts