Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys

Well its been a while from my first post (was considering an 09 ness awhile back very high priced the second one in NZ didn't sell still in craight)

and a brand new 09 Victory Vision Ness in the box being offered new now at US$20,500. What you reckkon big saving when they first went on sale in NZ at $36,900?? Guys keep in mind frieght to downunder.

2nd point Clear Signal Lenses for vision where do I buy theses and any idea how much?

3rd point anyone placed a 21" wheel on the front of the Vision and if so what does it ride like?

4th point I'm now told that the Black 2" Inch forward bars are no longer avaiable for tall riders is this true??

5th point has anyone tried the 16" ape on the Vision? Got photos??

Hope to get some feedback thanks for your time.

Cheers Troy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi guys

Well its been a while from my first post (was considering an 09 ness awhile back very high priced the second one in NZ didn't sell still in craight)

and a brand new 09 Victory Vision Ness in the box being offered new now at US$20,500. What you reckkon big saving when they first went on sale in NZ at $36,900?? Guys keep in mind frieght to downunder.

2nd point Clear Signal Lenses for vision where do I buy theses and any idea how much?

3rd point anyone placed a 21" wheel on the front of the Vision and if so what does it ride like?

4th point I'm now told that the Black 2" Inch forward bars are no longer avaiable for tall riders is this true??

5th point has anyone tried the 16" ape on the Vision? Got photos??

Hope to get some feedback thanks for your time.

Cheers Troy
I have a 2009 Ness and LOVE IT! Might I suggest checking out the dedicated Vision board and using the search feature. All your questions are answered (often many times). But most importantly - BUY the 2009 - the best year and the fastest! <grin>

Here is the Vision board: http://www.vision-riders.com/

Best to you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts