Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 7 weeks of waiting from date of purchase bike finally came. Don't now why it took so long, but still have to wait for nice weather to ride. Bike came with some nice extras, I might switch out the black Tri-Ovals for the all chrome, but don't no for sure. So for now I will just shine it up and wait for a nice day to take out.

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Congratulations and just where are you that you can't ride?

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Ne has 12 Travis, its time for him to put up photos and a signature, don't ya think?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Photos yes... Ricz I promise you that by the end of 2015 I will add a signature! I went on the computer to do it the other day and got sidetracked. Besides its only been a few years since I joined! Lol. Do you have any lay down plate brackets ready to go? I need one. Do I need a special one for my Alberta plate or will your regular one work? I usually trim my plates anyways...

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
:worthless without:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Upstate N.Y. just got another 2" of snow this morning. I'll try to post some other pictures, I can see the one I posted so I don't no whats wrong.

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Photos yes... Ricz I promise you that by the end of 2015 I will add a signature! I went on the computer to do it the other day and got sidetracked. Besides its only been a few years since I joined! Lol. Do you have any lay down plate brackets ready to go? I need one. Do I need a special one for my Alberta plate or will your regular one work? I usually trim my plates anyways...
Believe it or not, I have an Alberta plate ready to ship. Emai me for details. [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts