Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test run after my fuel pump replacement turned into a scene from a horror flick. I got t-boned!!! Bike is totalled, and my right leg got crushed. Surgery went well, and we will have to wait and see if I will lose my foot. So good news is I'll probably have some parts for sale:)

·
Registered
357 Posts
HAte to hear this.Hope you a fast recovery and back in the wind soon.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Test run after my fuel pump replacement turned into a scene from a horror flick. I got t-boned!!! Bike is totalled, and my right leg got crushed. Surgery went well, and we will have to wait and see if I will lose my foot. So good news is I'll probably have some parts for sale:)
Wow, don't even know what to say. Hope you get better soon. I guess wrong time to ask, but how did it run? Keep us posted on your condition.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Oh damn man that's awful news. Best of luck with your recovery.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Thoughts and prayers going out to ya.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So, to answer a couple questions, New pump worked great... did a throttle point reset and it was running smooth... not that it matters now. Douche bag pulled out through a string of traffic that was stopped for a light. I don't think he could have hit me any more square! No I did not have "reinforced riding boots" but that wouldn't have saved anything cuz from the knee down was crushed. I'm pretty sure the bike is done for which makes me mad, but then again now I can get a newer model with the freedom engine! I guess I have more surgeries to look forward to... ugh. Thanks for the support guys!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
So, to answer a couple questions, New pump worked great... did a throttle point reset and it was running smooth... not that it matters now. Douche bag pulled out through a string of traffic that was stopped for a light. I don't think he could have hit me any more square! No I did not have "reinforced riding boots" but that wouldn't have saved anything cuz from the knee down was crushed. I'm pretty sure the bike is done for which makes me mad, but then again now I can get a newer model with the freedom engine! I guess I have more surgeries to look forward to... ugh. Thanks for the support guys!!
There are always more bikes out there. There is only one of you. Hang in there. I hope for the best for sure. You can make the next bike even better than the one you had.

1 - 20 of 276 Posts