Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw this beautiful victory at laconia Harley here in New Hampshire 2015 300 miles on it. Someone get it out of there before it gets mistreated.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Was the owner put in prison for not having any fun?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope he walked away with a street glide I believe.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
There's no accounting for taste, is there?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I was in there this morning looking for a brain cap ... Didn't have one that I wanted , or any bike for that matter .... Were you there today ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was there the other day I work just in Gilford so not that far away.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm up here all the time , Mom and Dad live in Center Conway , I go by Laconia HD both ways to and from , we should meet up sometime !cheers

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm up here all the time , Mom and Dad live in Center Conway , I go by Laconia HD both ways to and from , we should meet up sometime !cheers
Absolutely! I'm never too far away around here.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Saw this beautiful victory at laconia Harley here in New Hampshire 2015 300 miles on it. Someone get it out of there before it gets mistreated.
Wow!, traded that on a street glide? Sounds like peer pressure to me. I cannot imagine a logical thinker doing that.

·
13,247 Posts
Good friend of mine bought a 13 cc and at 70mph there was a bad vibration. He went back to salesman and told him. The salesman tuck the bike for a ride and came back and said yes there is.
"its the way the bike is" no help. He drove 50 yards to the H=D and traded it in with 400 miles on it.
So only the guy that traded it in knows why

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Nope he walked away with a street glide I believe.
Shouldve rang the men in white to straitjacket him.
Obviously lost the plot, or maybe drinking something he shouldnt....

·
Registered
632 Posts
I traded in my 2013 sportster 1200c with less than 13 hundred miles for a new Gunner.. And the only reason was i didn't like the low speed handling.. Otherwise the bike was perfect... I got almost what i paid for it, And a big discount on the Gunner. .. I'll bet if i reversed the trade i would lose my shirt ... Getting back to the Gunner bags and fly screens don't belong in a gunner...They look out of place on a bobber...

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts