Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last six years there has been a large showing at the Bithlo Raceway; by Vic owner, and this year we are renting the track for a Vic only event. Come along and hjoin in the fun. No pressure...Just a safe chance to see what you really have.

this is a little late but here is the drag race schedule for this year

sponsored by
DOWN SOUTH CYCLES RACING
LLOYDZ MOTORWORKS
BIKES BLUES AND BBQ
VICTORY MOTORCYCLES

this will be an entire day of events, with side by side racin , not test & tuneing.

this day at the track will be bikes only, no cars and all the passes ya want
we will post the days events by the end of this week

and thanks to those that stepped up to make this event happen
more to come by weeks end

Thursday March 10th

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
LOL...I think everyone's just waiting for more information at the end of the week Kevin.
Like cost, hours, breakdown of classes, mandatory clothing, number of time trials, etc. you know...the 411!

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
How long will this be going on? Just happens to be the same day I'm having cams installed, but if goes on long enough I might be able to make a pass or 2.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL...I think everyone's just waiting for more information at the end of the week Kevin.
Like cost, hours, breakdown of classes, mandatory clothing, number of time trials, etc. you know...the 411!
Standard track clothing required. Full face helmet, full gloves, boots, leather jacket. If you go faster then 120MPH[highly unlikely] you need full leathers.
Class's aint no class's. Strictly heads up, and grudge races. Run what ya brung. This is about fun, and seeing for yourself what you have.
Should have the track from 11AM to 6PM, and cost is $10.

Need to re-confirm but entry should include BBQ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts