Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Creepy but cool in the same sense. Best thing that could of happened to that harley, hopefully they drained the oil out of it as it would leak all over the heck in that casket....

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I would think something along the lines of this would be a little more fitting, Bob Probert took his last ride in this....

Attachments

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
OK, here's the back story; Last spring, he went to his H-D dealer to get it serviced for summer riding...you know, rebuild the engine, stuff like that. They told him to wait outside and they will call him when its his turn. Then winter set in.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I'm not sure I would want to burry a running bike. Oh wait. It's a harley.
Just kidding. I'm instructing me wife to offer my bike to the forum member with the most compelling request for it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
That gives me incentive to live longer than you. I'm 77 1/2, how old are you? thumb up

·
Registered
790 Posts
Jeez...just when you thought things couldn't get creepier... an there are people taking pictures like it's a monument or something!

When I go I hope no one wastes the money on anything but a party to celebrate me going where I'll always ride scenery I've never seen... of course it will be lonely but I don't mind riding solo for as long as wife can make it.

If she remarries, I'll get a tee shirt that says "if you can read this the bitch isn't on my back."

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I'm only 38 RICZ. Remember when that seemed old? I still do. I hope you live as long as long as life is still enjoyable or longer if that's what you want.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Sponk, I truly hope you outlive me by a long shot. Life for me will always be enjoyable. My response when someone sez "have a good day" is, "every day is a good day, some are just gooder than others.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts