Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I am the owner of a kawavicdavidha I dont have any friends, But then again friends are a liability.It would have to be a cold day before I warm up to someone I would ride with anyway.Mostly I ride by myself.I dont need anyone following.Most bike riders cant ride for 6 hours without stoping anyway.I ride 1000 miles in a day so friends would not be an option.I ride from the Chicagoland to So. Cal in 2 days easy. I allways stop in Vegas on the way home to mess around with what I call liability. Sometimes I stop in Texas to check out some other liability.But as I was saing riding and friends dont mix.Friends are a liability

·
Registered
173 Posts
I checked your facebook page and i found what you mean by "liability" Is it hard to go over 40 mph with those big ass flags on your bike?

is he the pitcher or the catcher?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
And let the Bashing begin!!!!

thumb up
is he the pitcher or the catcher?
I was stateing a point and it was procieved as a homo thing.Shows the kind of people who are writing back to me/ I was thinking more about Group rides .Or riding solo .Not 2 bitch up like you are riding in the picture.so I guess what I need to say to get the post back on track is that I ride solo ,without others around me .I dont need any freinds to slow me down from my long rides.Not that there is anything wrong with you posting and being gay in your picture.to each their own.Live and let ride.thumb up

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think you must be pretty awesome to get Dog The Bounty Hunter to come out of the closet. You must have made him very comfortable to go shirtless and ride with a beer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ummmm, you titled your thread "Biker" riders and friends. I don't know about most people here, but I ride "bikes," not bikers. Unless of course she's really smoking hot. That could be the cause for confusion in your sexual tendencies. But regardless, all you did was a lot of piping off about how you ride alone and no one can hang and how you're such a bad ass with trim all over the place. So, to get this thread back on track........wait, where were you going with this again?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey daimond ..always feed the mushroom ****!!!...and keep him in the dark...that way they grow really big and juice just before ya cut the heads off and fry them ......got to admit tis funny listening to the dribble!

·
Registered
48 Posts
freezeradio: if you're going to start a thread that is dedicated to how much of a hardass you are, you shouldn't be surprised to catch some crap from people, especially if you named the thread "Biker riders and friends".

I totally understand where you are coming from because I have a lot of friends that I can't ride with either because they want to stop every 50 miles, follow way too close through curves, wander all over the lane, and leave you on the side of the road when you pull over.

At the same time, I feel bad for you for not being open to the idea of riding with anyone else because having a few good friends that you can ride with is not a liability, it is a lot of good fun. A few of my friends are excellent riders and can stay in the saddle for 150 miles at a time all day long, give you plenty of space through a curve, and stay on their side of the lane. They can also be there if you break down or wreck on a loney road in the middle of nowhere, can loan you a few bucks for after you realize you left your wallet at home and have already pumped the fuel, and can help you fix things that require an extra hand. A good friend can be an asset, not a liablity.

The other thing that worries me is how you refer to your friends in Texas and Vegas as liabilities. WTF dude? If they knew you thought of them as a hassle, they might not talk to you. Even the 50k+ miles/year, hardcore lone-wolf bikes I've met have friends. You gotta ease up a little.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
bdbecker I don't know if you've followed frezzeradio's threads but he just likes to stir crap up.

He has outright lied and it is questionable if he really owns a Victory or any motorcycle for that matter.

Hence my remark "Why are you feeding him?????"

·
Registered
48 Posts
bdbecker I don't know if you've followed frezzeradio's threads but he just likes to stir crap up.

He has outright lied and it is questionable if he really owns a Victory or any motorcycle for that matter.

Hence my remark "Why are you feeding him?????"
Ahhh, a troll... Haven't been on here long enough to see the pattern - thanks for the heads up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts