1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Lol it's really dumb to act like that on a public road way... But it's super funny that the cop took off! What a pussy.

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's really hard to say what happened because this is just a few seconds of video. I have no idea what the cop did but I think he did the right thing because if he had pushed the issue at the moment he could have endangered the other people on the freeway or himself.

He might have gone ahead, called it in, taken an off ramp, then fell in behind them to get their license plate numbers on video then they can just go pick the guys up one at a time. There's no way the cops would just let this go; especially when a CA Highway Patrol gets dissed like this.

At one time I might have thought what the riders were doing was cool but I guess I don't see it that way nowadays. Funny how time changes a persons outlook.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Ummm.... I dont think that the "idiots" filmed the whole thing....

Now for closing highlights!...

Local story here was that the entire 880 freeway was shutdown with more than 20 CHP officers and they arrested more than 10 dirt bag sport bike riders (not bikers) and took them all off to jail, no questions asked. The bikes are impounded and will most likely be sold at auction.

If you are in the market for a 'slightly abused' sport bike, look up the Fremont Police Department :ltr:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Lol too funny... Those "idiots" should keep the tricks and stunts off the effin freeway! If I was that bike cop I would have stayed right behind them the whole way to ensure nobody got tangled up with them.

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha! I knew there had to be much more to the story.

On another note; maybe a place for these sport bike riders to get their jolly's should be considered. Maybe close down a freeway for a few hours a couple of times a year for them. They obviously need a long stretch to do this stuff. Of course they would need to sign waivers of liability. Maybe an old air field somewhere would be enough. Just thinking out loud.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Ha! I knew there had to be much more to the story.

On another note; maybe a place for these sport bike riders to get their jolly's should be considered. Maybe close down a freeway for a few hours a couple of times a year for them. They obviously need a long stretch to do this stuff. Of course they would need to sign waivers of liability. Maybe an old air field somewhere would be enough. Just thinking out loud.
No need to close public roads for idiots like these...there are race tracks that they can rent time on. The downside for them is there's no fun in being legal.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Who's kidding who here. That wasn't a cop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts