Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted this 2-stroke Kawasaki Avenger 350 today at the local Heritage Hideaway Cafe...had to turn around..thought it was a Mach lll from a distance.
Still a great little weapon!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Neat thread you started MBX. Finally, a place to post those, "Hey looky what I saw" bike photos.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
I haven't seen any bike out and about in months :( Except for that nut case on a moped riding up the mountain in the last blizzard we had...

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
If he's a regular snow bird, I bet he gets an enclosed trailer soon.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
If he's a regular snow bird, I bet he gets an enclosed trailer soon.
It will buff out ... Smile

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
483 Posts
The only bike I've seen out and about over the last few days is mine. I used my feet as skates going down an icy section last night. I'm not very bright and took a different way home I thought would be safer with less ice. I was very wrong.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fuelling up the XS650 today I saw what I first thought to be an Indian as I got closer I realised the bike was a Knucklehead Harley Davidson, ...Introducing myself I discovered it was a 1946 model and that its rider Peter had just completed a full lap of Australia on it and was in fact headed to Melbourne tonight a trip of over a 1000 miles.
We had a chat, turns out we have a few mates in common and Peter is the Director of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America's Australian branch.
Heres a couple of pix.
Tomorrow is our club ride out to Cramms Farm so I daresay Ill photograph a few more rare beasts tomorrow too.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts